+6100 professionals have attended BRAND MINDS 2022
BRAND MINDS was a fantastic event where business professionals from over 50 countries learned proven frameworks, laughed, had AHA! moments, and connected with each other.
CEOs, investors, startup founders, sales, marketing and advertising experts, business developers and many other professionals in various industries got together and networked to build new connections and business opportunities.
BRAND MINDS is in the Top 5 largest business events in Europe.
BRAND MINDS 2022: Here’s what you’ve missed
- An amazing immersive in-person experience;
- One of the largest screens in the world, setting a new standard for business events;
- 2 days packed with invaluable insights on Business Scaleup & Strategy, Sales Strategy, Viral Marketing, Team Leadership, Team Performance, Stress Management, Business Innovation, Personal Growth, and Understanding of the consumer’s mind;
- Unique opportunities for high-level networking in a futuristically designed space.
- Interactive & memorable activations from premium partners.
UNIQUE TAKEAWAYS FOR A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS & CAREER
DANIEL PINK — The new rules of selling & influence
- People spend 40% of their time selling even though they don’t work in sales.
- Successful sales professionals learn a new set of ABCs in sales: attunement, buoyancy and clarity. Attunement is perspective-taking: seeing things from another person’s view. Buoyancy is how to stay afloat in a sea of rejection. Clarity is shifting from accessing information to finding what’s relevant and what’s not.
DAN ARIELY — How to change behaviour
- How to eliminate friction: see what kind of effort every little thing takes and reduce it. Also, try to align the easy behaviour with the desired behaviour.
- Add motivation to influence people’s behaviour: more time with the family, money, improved health, and social status.
GABOR MATÉ — The mind/body unity and the stress-disease connection
- People who identify with their jobs are more prone to stress-induced illness. You are not your job.
- Our interpretation of what happens to us is the source of stress, not the situation itself.
JORDAN B PETERSON — 12 rules for a successful career & life
- Surround yourself with highly competent people and give them autonomy, avoid micromanaging them.
- The most important skill of a leader: summarize what other people say even if you don’t agree with them. You show them attention which is the essential social currency.
ANGELA OGUNTALA — How to rethink your company for the future
- Projection bias, anchoring bias and status-quo bias are toxic to the innovation process.
- Explore the idea of WHAT IF, especially for things that didn’t work out.
MARK MANSON — How to improve your personal leadership
- It’s essential you define the right measure of success.
- Whatever we choose to optimize, we are always giving up on something else, whether we realize it or not.
WHITNEY JOHNSON — The best tactics for building an extraordinary team
- The best team is made of 20% employees at the launch point, 60% at the sweet spot and 20% at mastery.
- We are wired to grow. Grow yourself to grow your people and that will grow your company.
GARY VAYNERCHUK — The ultimate strategies to build outstanding businesses
- The biggest opportunity since the internet and social media is the Consumer Blockchain.
- Pair your service subscription with an NFT and you have a new business revenue.
Special thanks go to our supporting partners without whom BRAND MINDS wouldn’t be happening at this scale.
Last, but not least, we are grateful for each and every person who joined BRAND MINDS 2022 and will take the inspiration forward.
Meet the GLOBAL THINKERS joining BRAND MINDS 2023!
The event will take place on June 2nd & 3rd, 2023, at Romexpo.
JAMES CLEAR — Bestselling Author of Atomic Habits
Bestselling Author James Clear, one of the world’s leading experts on habit formation, will be speaking at BRAND MINDS 2023.
James Clear is creating successful decision-making frameworks for building continuous improvement. His book, Atomic Habits has reached tremendous fame all around the globe, holding its title of the #1 New York Times Bestselling book for over a year.
He inspires +1.5 million people to achieve great results through his popular 3–2–1 newsletter by sharing remarkable ideas and outstanding concepts.
At BRAND MINDS 2023, James Clear will teach you:
- 3 ways to form better habits and stick to them;
- What is the power of tiny gains and how to use it for continuous improvement;
- How to design the life & career you want through habit systems;
- How to achieve meaningful results without overwhelming yourself.
LYNDA GRATTON — Future of Work Strategy Expert @ LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL
Lynda Gratton is an internationally-respected Professor of Management Practice at the London Business School with an incredible teaching experience of 33 years. She is an award-winning thought leader on the future of work and the role of corporations.
She served on former Japanese Prime Minister Abe’s “Council for Designing 100-Year Life Society” and is an esteemed member of the Council of the World Economic Forum.
At BRAND MINDS 2023, Lynda Gratton will teach you:
- The top 3 skills a team leader needs to build a highly engaged team;
- How to create efficient frameworks to build a high-performing team;
- How to reimagine creative, new approaches to the development of company culture;
- Discover the most frequent mistakes leaders make that result in low team engagement.
RENÉE MAUBORGNE — Bestselling Author of Blue Ocean Strategy & Blue Ocean Shift
Renée Mauborgne is one of the world’s most famous business strategists. Based on her 10-year study of strategic business moves across 30 industries, her unique strategy teaches leaders how to uncover new markets.
Her book, Blue Ocean Strategy, sold over 4 million copies around the globe and is recognized as one of the most iconic and impactful strategy books ever written. The Financial Times called it “one of the bestselling business books of the century”.
She was specially selected as the Fellow of the World Economic Forum and Davos and was chosen for the Leadership Hall of Fame by Fast Company.
At BRAND MINDS 2023, Renée Mauborgne will teach you:
- The framework for creating a blue ocean for your business;
- Essential tools & templates to outcompete bigger companies;
- Key steps to uncover untapped business growth opportunities.
DUNCAN WARDLE — Innovation Expert & Former Creative Director at DISNEY
He has been Head of Innovation and Creativity for 25 years at one of the most beloved companies on the entire globe: The Walt Disney Company.
Duncan Wardle is a renowned expert in developing innovative, magical brands, engaging stories, and creative experiences that drive results.
In recognition of his global and unique approach to design thinking, he received the Duke of Edinburgh Award.
On Day 2 of BRAND MINDS 2023, Duncan Wardle will deliver his premium CREATIVITY MASTERCLASS which helps leaders embed innovation into their team’s DNA by learning THE TOOLKIT TO DEVELOP REVOLUTIONARY IDEAS.
NASSIM NICHOLAS TALEB — Author & Risk Analyst
Nassim Nicholas Taleb is the creator of the unique Black Swan Events theory. According to his theory, humankind is influenced by unpredictable events with global positive or negative consequences (such as the rise of the internet, World War I and so on) and they are called Black Swans.
He is the bestselling author of Incerto, a 5-book series with translations in 49 languages.
Nassim Nicholas Taleb is among the most veteran traders in the world. Taking risks was Nassim Taleb’s career for over 21 years. As a quantitative trader on Wall Street, he closed 650,000 transactions and examined 200,000 risk reports.
He is a co-founder of the Real World Risk Institute and a Distinguished Professor of Risk Engineering at NYU’s Tandon School of Engineering, focusing on the properties of systems that can handle disorder.
At BRAND MINDS 2023, Nassim Nicholas Taleb will teach you:
- The 6 mistakes executives make in risk management;
- Why Big Data brings more risks than it solves;
- How to take risks you understand, instead of trying to understand the risks you are taking;
- Why business owners should study risk-taking, not risk management.
BLAIR SINGER — World Famous Sales Expert
Blair Singer is a member of the Rich Dad Advisor team and his role is that of the Business & Sales Expert. The team was originally assembled by Rich Dad Poor Dad author, Robert Kiyosaki, to provide him with business and investing advice.
He is the bestselling author of SalesDogs; the book was written to teach in a very fun and impactful way how to overcome the fears, the myths and the obstacles to selling your products and services.
Blair Singer’s career spans more than 30 years. Over the last fifteen years, he has worked with sales executives in more than 40 countries helping them become world-class leaders and build championship teams.
In the early 2000s, the demand for his teaching was so great that in less than ten days, he circumnavigated the planet twice in opposite directions!
At BRAND MINDS 2023, Blair Singer will teach you:
- 1 simple, time-proven process of selling that will generate great income in most any business;
- The 5 most important selling skills to master;
- How to overcome any objection;
- How to choose the best professionals for your star sales team.