Nassim Taleb, James Clear, and Renee Mauborgne are among the speakers announced at BRAND MINDS 2023
With over 7000 professionals from 50 countries expected to attend next year, BRAND MINDS is one of the top 5 largest business conferences in Europe.
Here is the lineup of amazing global business thinkers speakers at BRAND MINDS 2023 (two more will be announced soon):
JAMES CLEAR, Bestselling Author of ‘Atomic Habits’ will teach you:
- 3 ways to form better habits and stick to them;
- What is the power of tiny gains and how to use it for continuous improvement;
- How to design the life & career you want through habit systems;
- How to achieve meaningful results without overwhelming yourself.
BLAIR SINGER, World Famous Sales Expert will teach you:
- 1 simple, time-proven process of selling that will generate great income for most businesses in any industry;
- The 5 most important selling skills to master;
- How to overcome any objection;
- How to choose the best professionals for your star sales team.
RENEE MAUBORGNE, Bestselling Author of Blue Ocean Strategy & Blue Ocean Shift will teach you:
- The framework for creating a blue ocean for your business;
- Essential tools & templates to outcompete bigger companies;
- Key steps to uncover untapped business growth opportunities.
NEIL PATEL, Digital Marketing Expert will teach you:
- 5 powerful SEO lessons;
- 7 practical content marketing tips;
- His Top 5 favourite growth marketing frameworks;
- How to build an ultra-engaged audience that will also buy.
NASSIM NICHOLAS TALEB, Author & Risk Analyst will teach you:
- 6 mistakes executives make in risk management;
- Why Big Data brings more risks than it solves;
- How to take risks you understand, instead of trying to understand the risks you are taking;
- Why business owners should study risk-taking, not risk management.
DUNCAN WARDLE, Innovation Expert & Creative Director Disney will teach you:
- 8 creative behaviours and how to use them to think more creatively;
- 5 lateral thinking tools allowing your team to innovate;
- How to outperform your competition by challenging the rules of your industry;
- Frameworks for creating a sustainable culture of innovation and creativity throughout your organization.
LYNDA GRATTON, Future of Work Strategy Expert @London Business School will teach you:
- The top 3 skills a team leader needs to build a highly engaged team;
- How to create efficient frameworks to build a high-performing team;
- How to reimagine creative, new approaches to the development of company culture;
- Discover the most frequent mistakes leaders make that result in low team engagement.
Your story starts today. Join BRAND MINDS and take the first step toward achieving your goals!
Tickets are available at brandminds.com